Monday, May 22, 2006

Aww... Its a.. Big... Lamp...

Awww,,, Its a really gorgeous chandelier in the Grand Mosque!.... So beautiful...

K Yeah... Its a f&%king lamp... Get over it!!!

Im back.. I managed to live through both flights and tell the tale... Was a really good holiday but best just adding photos as days go on.. So u will ALLLLL have something to look forward to! U should be warned now that there was a certain feature in the hotel (a very long lamp!!) that I absolutely loved... It also prompted me to take about 347 photos of the bloody thing.. so beware!! Hotel was 5* through and through... accomodation was lovely, food was even better (and we know how I loves me food!!)

Just seen my big lil sister, Quin and me little Jay Jay... Love em coming to visit me! Bought em a few bits from wollyday which they seemed pleased with... Must admit even though I had a FABULOUS hol, I did miss all of ya!!!

Will write soon...
xx

1 comment:

JASEy said...

Ummm im not sure what to say about the space rocket lamp but it looks very.... lighty. it is definitely the bestest light i seen so far today... however it is only 5.14am and i not long woke up. but it is definitely ummm .... ooh a shiny penny *picks it up*
xxx