Thursday, November 10, 2005

Mass pic update and lotttssaaa news! :D

Well hello! Did u think Adie Pie had vanished off the face of the earth!? More to the point, did u actually care?!!? Anyway.. I have news, and quite a lot of it! First things first:- RICHARDS BIRTHDAY!! He was 26 yesterday.. Here is a rough list of what I purchased:-

Sony PSP with Grand Theft Auto Liberty City and Leather carry case
Storm watch obligator
Sphering day out
Metal Ford Tax Disc
Little teddy bear
Glow stick keyring

Thorntons Chocs
Diesel Trainers


Needless to say, he was absolutely ecstatic with all of the presents that I bought him and I also took him to a slap up meal where we got merrily pissed and ate till we were ready to pop! A very very excellent night.. Worked out how much I spent with his mate today though and it came to somewhere in the region of £600- £650... U know what though, he was worth every single penny and more! Altho, he is now not getting any presents for the next 3 christmasses! Heheheh! Anyway, things are going well with us at the moment although he goes away for 10 nights next week (AGHHH!!) so will have to keep myself entertained... sniff sniff! ;)

I officially met Richards mum and dad last night and it was absolutely brilliant... When we got to the restaurant, his mum text him saying that she was glad he had met me as I was lovely... Have got to say though, I genuinely really liked his mum, dad and sister... We went for a meal at the weekend where I met his sister and her bf... theyre all just really nice and was so worried that they wouldnt like me so am ecstatic!!

Started my new job on Monday and so far I am really enjoying it.. Im picking things up slowly but surely but its a hell of a lot of info to take in.. U cant just become a computer whizz overnight and there are a lot of courses, possible crying sessions and bubble wrap popping to encounter before I can safely say that i am confident that I can help the customers! Think Ill just stick to the website queries for now!!

Christmas is coming up now anyway... Looking forward to it but have got to find something to buy Rich... So if ur reading this richard.. start hinting!! Actually, leave it to me.. I enjoy surprising!

Am buying a laptop through work.. can get them really cheap... Looking forward to getting it now!

Anyway. betta be off

Love to all.. Keep comments coming...oh wait, noones left any... cheers! LOL
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love life - 10/10
Work - 8/10
Life:- 9/10


No comments: