Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Christmas, Birthdays and Weight Watchers!

Well, everything seems to be coming at once for this gay boi at the moment! I came back off holiday with quite a lot of money left over but not only have I managed to piss that up the wall but have also managed to spend most of my wages around 2-3 days after been paid! Luckily, my daddy dear has recently funded me quite an amount after the sale of the family home so I am picking away at that but I dont wanna be spending any more than I have to on fookin nothing! Tis Richards birthday a week tomorrow and I seem to be kitted out for that apart from one prezzy that should be comin in the next week.. And if it doesnt... them I have even bought a backup! How good a wifey am I?!

Still looking at venues for our mini break in April.. There are various places that we are thinking of, ranging from Rhyl to Paris to Amsterdam... We shall have to see! Think Fay and her friend Liz are coming with us which would be cool! Not sure whether to go somewhere tranquil and beautiful or somewhere Raaar'ish and wooohooo'ed!

This is my last week in customer services at work before I switch over to I.T. I am really quite excited, although a little apprehensive over whether I will actually beable to learn the job! I certainly dont wanna go back to CSU as the last few months have been a right ball ache! Must say that so far, the supervisor of the department has been more than looking after me! Has gone through everything with me step by step and has answered all of the stupid little questions that I have got (of which there are loads!) So hopefully with his help Im going to make a good little IT Analyst person! Besides, I need the extra pennies and in the longer term its going to be quite a lot more money a year!

I have not got a clue what to buy anyone for christmas this year... Have bought Richard one present and thats about it at the moment. Jaya is having a mobile (not the phone) for above her cot and think bev quin and dad are having stockings so hopefully will just beable to throw money at people for other prezzies!!


Oooh, I had a conversation with Richards dad last night! He must have accidentally pressed redial on his house phone and thought it was me that had rang him... Was a very surreal conversation but made me feel a bit better because at least I have "kind of" spoken to them before meeting them! (and as richard agreed, one of his family at least knows how camp I sound... Cheeky fukkin wankero!!) I think I worry a bit more about what his family will think because its not a case of us just having got together and them being able to give an opinion on me straight away.. .We have been together for nearly 10 months and so if they decide that I am not good enough for their son etc etc then its going to be a pretty big spanner in the works... Me probably worrying about nothing but no change there!! :o(

Best be offities anyway! Times a pushing n tha! Meeting Craig for a drink tonight then seeing Ricardo tomorrow and going to see Bev Quin and Jaya! Cant eat anything when I go out tonight because at the moment I seem to be steadily creeping up in the weight stakes.. This morning I was 11 stone 11... Which means I av got to lose at least half a stone asap. Im thinking that while richard goes away, Im going to try and really cut down with my food so that when he comes back he sees that Ive lost 3 stone through worry! LOL! Seriously tho, Gotta lose some weight for christmas because otherwise Ill be paranoid all through december! Wish me luck! :)

XxxxXxxxXxxxXxxxxXxxx

No comments: