Sunday, October 30, 2005

Mad en!

Well deary deary me!
I would love to tell you all about my weekend, but unfortunately it is all a bit of a blur!! After going out and getting hammered in the clube (a la clubeee) on Friday night, (now been put off for the next couple of months!) Lots of stella and blackcurrant resulted in my waking up at 9am on Saturday morning with half of a pizza on my face. Had to then go to work on Saturday still half cut and then as I am a gluten for punishment, decided to go out with Richard and his mates last night to Newcastle. Needless to say, stella was not on the menu and I had to pursue drinkage very carefully (spensive cocktails from revolution!) and then after purchasing a chicken tikka subway, I stumbled home, bitchy at my side and we fell fast asleep! Sooo after overspending around 200 pound already after only been paid on Friday, everything is lookin a lil bit grim! Admittedly, twas great last night tho! :)

Should be getting shower and sink this weekend... I was attempting to get a new bathroom put in by the council so told a fib that there was a crack in my toilet basin... at 7am on Friday I remembered that I needed to attempt to slightly crack it to ensure free toilet! So, I got the hammer out and ended up with a totally smashed gammy toilet... Looking back it was quite funny although I wasnt amused so early in the morning... I thought it a little unfair to be honest! So I rang the council and convinced myself it was their fault..Said I had had a professional plumber out who had just tapped it to show me why it needed replacing and that it had resulted in smashage... Bastards have still only given me a new toilet though so am gonna buy my own effing sink! Then I can buy me carpets! (CONNA WAIT!! How sad am I)

How boring is this entry.. Am i bothered tho... but am I bothered? Me? Bothered?! NO!!


Oooh... bit of goss.. Think im meetin the in laws in the next week and a bit... after 3....1......2........3.......AGHHHHHHHHH!!!!! xx

No comments: