Saturday, October 08, 2005

Holiday on the morrow...

Eh up Ducks and Duckettes!!!
How the hell are we doing on this marvellous Saturday morning!!!! Have I told anyone that I am going on holiday!? NO?!?!!?!? Hehehee!! I have news!!! Not only am I going on my jolly holly, but I have also got another job... and... Its at ANC!! Buttttt.... And this is a big big butt (like me bithies..) this job is one that I am going to be so proud of... and the money is going to be (in next 6 months hopefully) about £4500-£5000 more than Im on at the moment! I am going to be doing an I.T Helpdesk Analyst role... And every time that I think about it... I keep smiling.. A big, fat, hairy smile!! (its only a hairy smile because I havent had a shave for a while!) I was not (and am not) allowed to tell anyone at work at the moment so I just kept sneaking into the toilet at random intervals and "yessssss" ing at myself!! I know its sad but I finally feel like Im getting a bit of pay back and I have worked pretty hard to get my reward! This is not where it ends though.. I am going to put my heart and soul into this new job as I dont wanna fuck it up in the first three months! (nor the first three hours!)

Back to the holiday that I am going on anyway!!! So much excitement, I feel like Im gonna pee!!! I leave tomorrow at around 12-1pm dependant on how me and me bitchie are feelin!! Got to go home and start packing today! Went to the trafford centre and bought lots of new clothes for my holidayand a shexy pair of trainer things! (ooh and 7 pairs of socks too!)

I am seein me Jaya after work today and she is going to help me to pack.. Although Im not seeing her half as much as I wanted to in the first instance, I like how when I see her, she is growing just that little bit more lovely... Its lovely to see! :)

Oooh.. And lastly before I bugger off... Let me tell you about the watch that I bought Richard for his birthday... It was faulty so I asked richard if he would kindly post it back to USA... I think I have lost the watch and the 80 odd quid that I paid for it!! Why?!?! ( A question I keep on asking myself!) Well.. We should really address this question at Richard... Im not one to point the finger but... If you send something... U get a receipt dont u... Hmm... or do u... Not that Im making accusations or am bitter in any way shape or form.... not at all.. Not me..WOH NO!!!!! ;) xx

Thought Id shove some green smack bang in the middle of this lovely colour array! If I didnt mention before, I received my little olympus camera and its bloody yummy!! :)

Best be off anyway, If I dont update tomorrow or later (which I probably wont) then I shall write when I get back.. Dunna miss me too much will ya!?!?!?! :) xxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a kewl holiday!!!
J xxx