Wednesday, October 26, 2005

After been awake since 3am last night, I think it was quite understandable that by 8pm last night, I was feeling as if I was knocking on heavens door! The result was my rather brave attempt at eating my dinner and spilling half of it down all of my work clothes while mumbling answers to questions from Richards friends about my holiday! It feels like an absolute lifetime that I was there now and I demand to go back!!! ... Erm... Im still ere... lets try another tactic... *clicks red ruby slippers* "Theres no place like Phuket, No place like Phuket, NO PLACE LIKE PHUKET!!!"..... Oh fuck it, I better get ready for work!

Was allowed to announce my movement within work yesterday. Turns out everyone knew anyway but I have now arranged my leaving do!!

Oooh.. doors just gone.. Ive had a mysterious letter that has been sent recorded delivery for my ex... Hmm... Do I open it.. Do I not?? Hmmm...

Right better go... Dont spose anyone knows where I have put my bag do they? I cant find it anywhere and its got me MP3 in there! :( xxxx

3 comments:

Wings said...

Short and sweet? I'd hate to know what a quick shufty with you and richard would be like round the back of the bike sheds... would explain where the hell you've disappeared to mind over the last few months! Good to see plenty of monkeyage, shitty water and hookers were to blame for the absence! Fancy a reunion with me, martini and a load of homos up town sunday? Cheap as chips due to our 'positions' and you can bring wifey!

Wings xXx

Adie said...

Quite right my dear wings.. Admittedly it was not that short and sweet.. nor tho, was it that interesting either!! Anyhoo, as stated in your bloggage, I shall certainly be trying to make it on Sunday although at the moment a cold sore the size of my top lip is threatening to keep me indoors for the next week!!

Wings said...

LOL. Listen to your rents! I couldn't see your offensive facial herpes when you were pointing at your lip last night so I think you should still trawl out if only for the straightsville drinks! :D

COME PLAY WITH US DEARIE xXx