Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Holiday Blues...

I seem to be getting the holiday blues before I even go away.. Cant quite get my head around a few things money wise... Dont know if I have got £30.00 or £300.00 to spend on things before I go because my bank balance is up in the air and work is harrassing me! I am also aware that I could do with going on the sun bed at least once this week but it is looking more and more like this is not going to happen! Grr!!

I have got loads of plans for this week. Went out to a country pub where I used to live last night with Richard, Fay, Sally and her bf Matt. It was a good night and a very cheap night.. The kind I love! Heheheh!! Tonight Im meeting my friend Craig and we are going for a coke somewhere and then tomorrow me and Richard are going out for dinner with my friend Fiona! Thursday Im going shopping and then Friday I was due to go to Newcastle with Richard and his friend but am thinking at the moment that I do not want to be hungover on Saturday and I certainly do not want to be spending too much money so will have to see how the shopping binge on Thursday goes. There is sooo much money I need though.. U need money for clothes and money for toiletries and money for airport and money for spending and money for money and money money money fucking bastard money!!!! Spose even if I just went out for a couple on Friday it would be good as I really do enjoy going out with Fay and Sally as they make me laugh.

Anyway... Im going to take a chill pill now and get back to the grindstone... Only 4 days till work is over... Roll on tomorrow when im at the halfway point!! Take care every1 xxx

4 comments:

Adie said...

.. FOOK OFF

Anonymous said...

awe comments of jase, thats makes a change .. why did the comments go jason??

Adie said...

more to the point, who is mr/mrs anonymooose?! :)

Anonymous said...

Hiya Adie, JUST now me and Carol talked for hours .. decided we're too in love to end our shit and to try ONCE more. I couldn't say i didn't want to because i do, i really do love the effin lesbian! Just letting you know, no credit ya see and mums kicking off already about me using the phone for two hours to Carol lol xxx