Saturday, February 04, 2006

"I see the light... Whoahhh... ditto ditto ditto..."

Hello there all you topcats, trollops and tramps! I do hope that you are all still reading! I know Im still a lickle bit shite with my updates but I tend to let things drift.. The last entry was with regards to the lovely ex I believe and for benefit of those who have never met him.. :-)

I dont know if I have moaned about the dentist but if I have, I obviously havent done enough so am going to take this moment to have a good old rant about the cost of treatment (£220.00 for 2 fuckin wannabe white fillings!!) Well, Let me tell you,. my teeth? They can fookin rot from now on cos I aint paying out that amount for no fucker again!! Did have a good row with the ignorant receptionist though which made me feel a little bit better! :-)

Been a funny few days actually.. I had my 3 month review at work and they have agreed that I can stay which is rather good, plus the person who was making my stay uncomfy has been taken to one side so I am informed by my manager.

Anyway, didnt have a good night last night. Was not your typical Friday night! I dunno.. some things seem to be going spot on and others are slipping away from me and I feel as if I cant do anything to change the enivitable... and im sure you will agree when I say that there is nothing worse than not been able to change something that you would give the world to see differently.... Im talking in code arent I? Ill shurrup now...

My mum is not sure whether she is going to be moving in with Kev anymore... Well last night she was but day before she wasnt so ive told her she needs to make up her mind as I dont know if Im coming or going at the moment!

I am going out with Richard somewhere nice tonight although where remains a mytery at the moment. Would quite like to go for a drink I think and then something to eat!

Richard:- I love you..
Jasey poops, keep the texts coming.. you cheer me right up when Im feeling glum!!

MWAH
x

"Even God cant change the past, no matter how many tears Ive cried... yes I thought this love would last, who am I to question why? who am i?" ... Lets hope he can cheat fate and change the future tho eh.. :-)
xxxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxx
xx
x






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm.... Ur title sounds a lil familiarse. Anyway, i'm glad i cheer ya up when ur bein a mardyarse. At least i have one reason in life now. U always speak in code... We gonna have to find a translation site to see what ya on about soon. Speakin of codes, Adie, your a c@nt ;) Have a good night with Sir Itchy tonight. I wanna say hey to him on the phone one day soon. And Birminghammmmm!!!! Anyway, I have to scoot and make my bedside table. Last time i tried to erect something (Ahem) i made a rather attractive bookcase. Was a bit gutted to be honest though cus i was trying to make a desk. Oh well. MMMMMMMMMMWAH!!!!!!!!!