Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Its been a while...Valentines dayyy... 12 stone :-S

Have people stopped reading yet?? Im a bit behind on times arent I?! Ah well..

VALENTINES DAY!!!

Ahem, I do apologise for that... I seem to have.. u know...

PREZZIES!!!! POSH WINE!!!! ROMANTIC MEAL FOR TWO!!!

Im sorry, I really dont know what came over me there.. I think it may be a form of torre...

FANTASTIC FOUR DVD, JORDANS SECOND AUTOBIOGRAPHY, BIG FUCK OFF BOX OF CHOCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will have to forgive me for my rudeness, but if you read back to last year, I didnt have my valentine here with me so I am quite chuffed with it all!! The night went brilliantly (though we did walk out of the first restaurant that we ate at... poor service!) Was very romantic though and Richard looked the nicest I have ever (ever ever) seen him.. I just kept goggling at him.. Was quite amusing..I also got lovely card n choccies n sweeties off jasey pie! Cheers Jasey plops!

I need some new clothes I reckon.. But think im going to wait until just before my jollies then Ill get a couple of bits n bobs! :-) Im not sure if I mentioned my holiday but am going to Muscat in May for 12 nights.. Me n Rich had to reach a compromise because of my fear of flying! Still got a bargain anyway and Im really really quite excited about it!! When we get back from Muscat, we are going to start saving for our own place.. Best to do it properly really aint it. We are going to open a joint savings account and start saving! I reckon once I get my 3rd and final rise (which should be in May sometime) I should beable to put aside an amount a month n richie should beable to do the same! May be a few months of pulling belts in but i will be well worth it! :-)

RIght then, im going to have my teeth tugged at again today so better be off!!

MWAH xxxx



No comments: