Sunday, January 22, 2006

15 minutes until my one year anniversary..

Its funny how quickly a year can go isnt it..? Time flies.. Before I know it Im going to be in a nursing home having my pad changed on a daily basis by some little poncy care assistant... Did I ever mention that I was a care assistant for precisely 8 months.. I knew that it was not my calling in life when I felt like I wanted to rip the clients heads off when they didnt do what I said.. (bear in mind, these poor people had been cabbaged in car accidents or had severe huntingtons ((which kind makes you a living breathing Jibba Jabba)) Hats off to anyone who can do it though cos without carers/nurses etc we wouldnt get by...They should get paid alot more for what they do tho!!

Went to Birmingham yesterday and had an ab fab time with Jasey! We did a lil eating (and i didnt pick off anyones plate!!) then a lil drinkin, then a lil shopping, then a lil bit more drinking.. nd shopping.. then some more drinking.. and shopping... Before coming home.. It was wicked.. Got to do it more often thogh.. Can honestly say it was as fun as the first time I met him... We laughed lots and I even did the Adie dance a couple of times for him!

Soo.. Tomorrow night, me and rich are going for a romantic meal for two at a new restaurant that has opened near me. Im quite excited about the whole thing and still find it hard to believe that it has only been a year. Reading back, things havent been smooth and i think me and Rich know more than anyone that in some ways we are like chalk and cheese (him been the cheese as its smelly!) but something has kept us together for this long and although it gets hard at times, there is noone in the world I would rather be spending my life with...

Oooh. and Bitchie, if ur reading.. In answer to your question that I didnt answer tonight, Of course I still want to..Happy anniversary baby... :-)
xxx
xx
x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep... Sat was wicked! I have to say it was better than the first time we met... I wasnt nervous or loopy, and you werent a geek carrying a folder in a dodgy tie :) Plus way back then the Adie dance wasnt even invented. The world is a better place with the Adie-dance. You is special, in more ways than one!! :P xxx

Anonymous said...

OOOOH, and glad ya had a nice anniversary! Apparently, on the 2nd year anniversary, your fella (sir itchy of mincealot) has to buy you AND ur Jasey a big bunch of flowers and chocs!! (I like drifters itchy!!)
Poo, i think you may have found a guddun!!!