Friday, January 20, 2006

The Spooons...

It never ceases to amaze me ow many drinks I can buy at weatherspoons with how much money i have got! Even if I just take ten pound out with me, I can always buy a curry from curry night, and a round for all the people I with. I was even drinking Archers Veet (i think they are called) last night and they were 99p (less than a quid!!).. I had 20 quid with me last night and felt suitably tipsy by the end of the night and still managed to come away with a fiver change.. I also did the usual "lets eat everyones left overs" which is getting embarrassing.. What can I say? I dont like to see waste! :-)

Sooo we have no progress on anything that Ive previously mentioned but me and Richard were on about going somewhere like Muscat, Egypt, Kenya etc earlier on in the year but as I arent all that sure where my next penny is coming from at the moment, Ive put hold on all that idea for now. Trying to be sensible about stuff!

Have been working strange shifts this week. Monday was 9am-8pm, tuesday was 10pm-5pm, wednesday 2pm-10pm, thurs 1pm-7pm and today its 2pm-10pm again. All a bit shit if u ask me! Taking its toll on my body clock and my mood! :-( Have decided I think Im going to do something reeeeallly exciting this weekend... altho what I can do with a five pound note and a lot of enthusiasm remains to be seen!

Think I may test my new gym out tomorrow at some point.. Have got a couple of free passes there and have not been yet so would be good to give it a go. When I went for the look around though there seemed to be an awful lot of men in lycra.. No way, no how am I gonna be wearing lycra... (chicken legs in foil comes to mind!)

Sooo anyway.. Where are my comments gone?! Has every1 got fed up of me and buggered off?! :)
xx
x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poo, its not the eating peoples leftovers thats embarrassing, its doin it before theyve even finished!!! Do it to me and u get a fork in ya forehead!!!!! I think u should give the Gym a miss tomorrow. Go Birmingham instead! It rocks there....
xxxxxxx