Saturday, January 28, 2006

A Thank you..

I would just like to thank all of those people that voted Chantelle to win last night. I text 30 odd people askin you to do so and obviously this paid off and it was purely down to me that she won.. !! If Bazza Barrymore would have won, I fear he would not have been able to fit his head through the door! Did you see him!? Eejit!

Richs sister and her mate are coming around tonight for a few drinks and then we are going to go for a curry! Am really looking forward to it but kinda shitting me pants as I dont really like my flat and Richs sister is an interior designer kind person. She very very nice though so I know she wouldnt say something even if she thought it was a shit hole!

Work has been a bit shit this week. We had a upgrade that all customers had to make on their system and it gets a bit annoying repeating yourself to numpties after a while! Nay matter anyway, This time in a year I will hopefully be a Guru.. Just hoping I wont stab a certain someone in the eye with a screwdriver!


I didnt win the lottery euro millions although I had spent it all before the draw... Only a little bit bitter about that though (fucking bastards!!) cos people like me dont have luck like that.. Its always a middle aged family that win it or a down and out (how do they afford the ticket in the first place!?!) anyway, yet another roll over so Im having another go next week!! :-)

Richard has won tickets for us to go and see take that in concert in July on Ebay. Not sure yet if I really wanna go as its for standing tickets and I dont like been in crowds (which is why I have my tesco shopping delivered!) We shall have to see... Speaking of tesco, the bastards came this morning and made me carry the shopping up with them again, before proceeding to drop the whole load of it down the stairs. So, Ive made a decision.. Im fucking sick of tesco men/women making me feel guilty when theyre paid to deliver my shopping to my door (why employ old men and weak women to tackle such a job!?) so im going to buy it from the supermarket from now on! Got to be less hassle hasnt it!?

Anyway.. !
xxx


No comments: