Friday, April 21, 2006

if you love someone, let them go; if they come back, they were always yours; if they dont, they never really were...

What a long title... What a long time since I last wrote... What a life..!!

Im ever so sleepy lately.. I have een working lates this week and im ever so tired!! Needed to get a few things sorted over this week and not quite sure how things are going to be working out at the moment (will post later on if I need to mention this again....) but I could really do with just a good old fashioned day spent in bed been fed grapes and whatnot! (offers via email please!) I go on holiday in less than three weeks now... Got to say that I am getting quite excited! Annnnd, Courtesy of Jasey pie and Sexy Sue, I have managed to kidnap some extremely strong sleeping tablets for the flights... Its not worth getting myself in a mess about all over again now is it! (im gonna die die dieeeeeee) erm.. yeah.. Much better to be doped up all the way I think.. As the aeroplane is plummeting to the ground, Ill be the one asking for people to shhhh so I can go back boo boos... :-)

Me and Richard have managed to save well for our holiday.. Am really surprised that I have been so useless with money in the past but so good with it now.. Managing to save around 500-700 pound between us a month at the moment.. Thats not bad going by anyones standards I dont think... (Unless your name is Mr Branson) .. Only trouble been that we like our holidays too much so no sooner have we saved a couple of grand, than we are off spending it again on sunnier places than the shite hole we like to call home!

Currently, in Muscat, it is 10.30pm and is 80 degrees faranhite... Thats pretty warm int it.. Think Im gonna be going out in my shorts at night.. They can whistle if they think that Im going to be sporting shoes and trousers for their posh meals... I dont care if people look at me like Im a hillbilly... It happens to me all the time anyway!

www.shangri-la.com/muscat/barraljissah/en/

From the above, we will be staying in the Al Bandar... Trip advisor reviews are getting better and better on the place and its all built now.. complete with lazy river that you can float on that goes through 2 of the hotels!! :-)

Right, Im going to be off... Im really boring lately aint I? I think Im getting old... and saggy... and boring... and dull.... a big fat hairy dull gay!? Surely not! :-P
xxx

5 comments:

JASEy said...

Thought i'd better comment seein as no fooker else does...
Your hol will rock. And you done veeeeeeeeery well saving money. You sure you saved that much though, or you just added up wrong?? ;)
I gonna stock up on every bastard sleepin pill and horse tranquilliser for when we go on holiday!!! I petrified... And im sure the nobhead sittin next to me on the plane wont be calming my nerves hehe. Mwah.
Poo... Don't die. LIVEEEEEEE
xxxxxxxxx

Nico said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nico said...

Al Bandar is a great choice! Be sure to check out the Piano Lounge and Al Tanoor. :)

Adie said...

Thank you very much Nico! Will look forward to getting there! Getting quite excited now! As long as the aeroplane does not do a nose dive I am sure we will be fine :-)

Nico said...

Let me know under whose name the reservation is so I can make sure that your room/s are cleaned very well and so I can tell the Room Attendants to give you extra amenities and stuff ;) Cheers!