Wednesday, April 26, 2006

JAYZUS!!!!

As Richard pointed out last night.. I was wrong about me no longer been obsessed with mobile phones... Im worse than Ive ever been.. EVER... Its getting quite ridiculous.. Im living, dreaming and eating them...hmmm?! The fact of it is, there is NOT the perfect mobile out there... We have 3 possibilities:-

Sony Ericsson W810i :- Very good if you need an MP3 player. (I dont... I have one) 2 megapixel camera which is good.. Not a brilliant quality screen on there and video quality is not good on there. No 3G. Only other Ericsson phone I had I kept for nearly a year... though that was about 4 years ago and it was not even a colour one...Can get this on T mobile for £36.00 a month for 1600 texts, 400 minutes and 30 media messages (the joys of t mobile flext!) 18 month contract though :-(

Samsung Z540:- Very thin sleek thin flip phone (dont usually like flip phones) and seems to be the next great samsung in line... 3G phone... Errr... 1.3 Megapixel camera... looks half decent.. But Ive had 3 samsungs and given them all away within weeks of having them... Only on contract with Vodafone at the moment and dont think they can offer 1000 texts a month within an affordable budget... 12 month contract though! :-)

Nokia N80:- Due to be released sometime this month. 3.0 megapixel camera, better resolution screen than any before it, better applications etc... This phone sounds better than any of the above but it looks quite a bit like the one I have got at the moment so I dont know whether it will be very boring very quickly... May hold out just to see though!

Ohhh.. I really ought to get a pissing hobby...

Am going shopping tonight to get some clothes for on my holiday,,, got meself a bit of a list going on.. Need to stock up on shorts... This morning at 9am their time, it was 39 degrees in Muscat.. Thats WARM!!!
xx


No comments: