Monday, June 19, 2006

****Another entry!!!****

I was actually surprised to find that people still look on this to see if I have updated. Generally people get peed off after a week or so of no entries... So to all of my fans, I love you all... All 3 of you!!

Ive been feeling ever so funny the last week or so... And we are not talking Muahahah, Rahahahah, or Hehehehe either... Funny as in.. weird, bizarro, not quite here..... nor there nor anywhere...Just weird! Need to get my head from up my arse I think!!

Got the biggest spot ever on the bridge of my nose... Its one of those that REALLY hurts and he soooooo wont squeeze!! Ive named him Scott the spot. I shall let u know how he progresses over the coming days! :-)

I never added even half of the photos from my holiday so I shall try to make that a bit of a priority over the next week or so! xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adrian has also neglected to tell you all that we went see take that on saturday night in manchester! was very good show. to think the best thing he can think to write about is a bloody spot!!!!

Adie said...

Oh yeah.. I did didnt I? U know that I sat trying to think of interesting things I had done and I concluded that there was nothing... But I went to see them didnt I!? Will have to include some photos.. LOL

Anonymous said...

stop whining itchy.... ;)
he told me all about take that and was very excited about it... i also saw ya there!!!!! loved the pink vest top saying ' I LOVE HOWARD '....
xx