Saturday, June 17, 2006

Its been a while...

Its been long... Too long... but enough about my widge... So much has happened since I last wrote that I cant even begin to start waffling about it... I have been off work for a while but have been back in a couple of days this week and am feeling better already...What with all the *lovely* customers and the fact that they are *so patient* with me and not in the least bit *demanding*.. Its making life a real breeze *cough cough*!! Im even getting my sense of humour back... You dont believe me? *points and laughs at one legged man trying to pick a penny off the floor..* U see, I rest my case! I go on holiday to Costa Dorada in just over a week (8 weeks) and Im starting to look forward to it now... How posh am I? Right little sun queen! However, sun beds are needed over the next week as I am beginning to look as if Im knocking on heavens door again at the moment! Im also getting a bit porky and couldnt give a monkies...

Jaya is growing up so quick.. She is going through the "My mum is my siamese twin"phase at the moment whereby Bev cannot go for a piss in peace without sitting her on her knee! She also seems to have developed a "I hate my granny" phase too... This is much better than the much dreaded "Uncle Adie is a dirty gay" phase which im expecting of her around the age of 10-15 where by when I drive past and wave she tells her friends she hasnt a clue who the man man in the pink vest top is. Anyway, I think the Granny Grunt Kazduck hate campaign is a little more justified as it may have something to do with gran ma ma trying to inflict some discipline on her and demonstrating to all that will listen what happens if you put her on my sisters knee (giggles)... then take her off again (screams)... and put her on again (quiet)... and take her off again (louder screams)... and on... and on... I dread to think what she was like with her own kids! Its a good job I cant bloody remember!

Anyway, Promise to write again soon and give a more detailed account of my life on a day to day basis.. very posh that!
:D

x



3 comments:

JASEy said...

8 weeks baby!! x

Anonymous said...

You're going for 8 weeks!?!!? tuh! you never told me this!

JASEy said...

we're going for 8 weeks?? i was never told this?! i so havent got enough room in my suitcase! *unpacks teddies, dogs and weeks supply of baked beans* ooh, now i have ;) x