Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Holiday 2- Prepared!

Ok, so maybe Im just a little bit used to been moddy coddled by Richard when it has come to going on holiday the last few times... I was only aware that one had to fill ones case with clothes and beauty products... However , I have been alerted to various necessities to my holiday that I seem to have let "slip" my mind... I mean, what is this "travel insurance" that I am hearing people speak of!? I kinda knew I needed it... I have maybe been asked by Jasey if Id booked it 1010 times, but I just didnt seem to get around to it..(could not be arsed as £10.00 is a severe dent in ones bank balance when balance stands at zero..) However, realising today that I could end up been hit by a car while in Spain (If Matt has anything to do with it) and would possibly have to let my leg dangle on by a thread with no travel insurance, I have conquered all and booked it online (with 0.0005% discount code from bitchette de la bitch) I also booked parking (Again, Bitchette managed to sort this out with 50% discount... well done... employee of the year coming up!) So am quite please that I have finally got the whole sorry scenario out of the way. Now Im just needing some money that is legal tender in Spain.. Many arguments arise as to how I should take this... Travellers cheques? Euros... Pounds?!... Yen!?! After some pondering Ive decided that Im just going to log on to www.postoffice.co.uk and tell them to "Quote me happy!" Not sure if Ill get a response waffling away to my monitor but It seems to work on the adverts! So all that remains is to buy a few toiletries, fill my case, and live through the 2.5 hours on the aeroplane! (could be a tricky one, that!) Im getting quite excited about it now though.. Should be fun! (unless of course we end up in some back street grotty shit hole that has a man named Bub who serves our drinks and cleans the glasses with flem...) *shudders* Sure it will be fine!

Will write soon-ish... :-)

xx


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

QUITE excited? SHOULD be fun?!?!?! You better be fookin excited and it WILL be fun!!! Nobhead ;) x