Friday, October 27, 2006

Blogging and ex's

It has come to light on news etc that blogging is the new geek trend. What about those of us that have been doing this for years?! Do we not get some recognition.. go in a hall of shame somewhere?! If someone would have told me a couple of years ago that it was only geeks that did blogs then I would have given up a long time ago! Now, unfortunately, im addicted to telling you lot what goes on in my life! Consider yourselves my emotional tampons!

I started my blog on February 2004.. Unfortunately if you try to access the original (and some would say the best one of my 3) you now get some chinese proverbs instead of my trials and tribulations...see for yourself... http://www.ultrax.blogspot.com/. Its a shame really because over that period I was with my ex (also named Adrian) and in a whole different life in contrast to today... and if I remember rightly.. I was feeling pretty damn fat. I remember the last random entry that I read in it saying that I weighed 13 stone 5 and was not best pleased and I was going to get myself on a diet etc etc etc... Really should start that diet.. ;-)

Its funny how I spent nearly 4 years with Adrian my ex, and yet he doesnt enter into my thoughts hardly ever.. And now if he does, it is no longer a pleasant thought about someone stabbing him in the eye with a pen. I wonder if he is ok and if he's happy. I have seen him out and about a few times and of course he puts on the "oh Im amazing, im wonderful" graces which he always did.. But I just get curious.. Is he really happy? I genuinely hope that he is.

Anyway, enough reminissing... Its Pay day today! You know what that means?!?!...... Bills Bills .. Kin Bills!! :-(
xxx
xx
x


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh im visitor 1000!!! do i get a prize??? x

Adie said...

U can have a bigggg slopppyyyyy kiss!!!! :D xxxxxxx