Sunday, October 08, 2006

D Day... :-(

I am going to Nice France in approx 5 hours time.. Now.. Will I have the balls to get onto the aeroplane? Damn right I will but only because I will have Richard pointing a gun in my back. (DONT lower the tone!) It better be bloody worth it! As most people know, I can whine my ass off like a bitch at times!

Dunno why I put myself through this.. I woke up at 4.30am because I was convinced it was thundering and lightning.... Keep checking out the window.. One sniff of it and Im going by boat.. Good question. WHY OH WHY CANT WE GO BY BOAT!!!?? I mean, its only France for fuck sake! At least if my boat sinks.. I have a fighting chance of swimming to shore!!

I SUPPOSE I better go and get ready now.... Have been prescribed some more tablets to try when on plane but only enough dosage for on the way there... Good old Doc Aunty Susan! She has the best drugs in the land!

Right I better rise (still not lowering the tone) and shine (whoah no).. Am going to set myself a lil task for these flights.. Im going to make it the beginning of my holiday when I step on the plane. Im going to give a girly giggle when the plane gets hit by lightning and throw my head back and roar with laughter as we plunge to our deaths...

See ya.. Wouldnt wanna be ya...

OOh, saw Jake yesterday,, He a very cool baby.., Ever so cute and got a right little personality on him! All family doing very very well.... father is severely overdue for a haircut, but due to unforseen circumstances, we will let it slide.. :-)
xxxx
xxx
xx
x


2 comments:

JASEy said...

have a wicked time x

JASEy said...

(Tries again)
Oh poo!!! im gonna miss ya!! sniff sniff...
Is that better for ya? lol..
Babe, your gonna have a wicked time, trust me.. And you aint gonna crash!! Theres more chance of me comin into money.. OOH A PENNY!
See ya when u get back.
Love ya loads x x