Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Qdriqn Qnd Richqrd in Sunny Nice1:: One ,in:::

Fuckin Goddamn french keyboard.... I thought that the thai keyboards were hard to understand but these bad bois take the piss. I feel ad if someone has chopped one of my arms off!!!! Theyre totally out of order.. Cant even type my name without thinkin about it!!

Having a lovely time in Nice.. Food is nice as long as you like Italian and the weather has been better than we had expected...

Flight here was the best I have which is sure to mean that it will be a bastard on the way home!!!

Seems to be lots n lots of totty here... Many bois have been rated a 9 by both me and the wife... Dont think im in any severe danger of him running off with one of them just yet though! He will have to make his millions first!!

So, until we get back, and before I throw this fucking keyboard acrtoss the room, we bid thee farewell!!!

see you qll soon qnd re,e,ber to stqy sqfe qnd dont be q strqnger1 GRRRR11
xxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you picked up the foreign landuage well bub cus i dunno what the hell you just wrote lol.
Glad ur havin wicked time! Pick me up a french man.. i wanna 9 scoring bloke!
Hugs
Jasey x x x

Anonymous said...

Hi Adie.

Seems to me that it is a matter of out of sight, out of mind. I know that I haven't updated my blog, but you could at least send me a note now and again...

Would send you hugs, but don't feel loved at the moment...

:p

Anonymous said...

erm......could you repeat that please? ...luv mummy dearest.xxxx