Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Married couple...and what diet to follow??


This photo makes me laugh. We look just like an old married couple! I will have to get a photo of her in her snazzy new colar when I can! :-D
I have a dilemma. Im not sure what diet to go on. I had the choice of the weightwatchers diet but it will never work.. I eat everything and say im incorporating it into my points. I then have a months worth of points in a week and say its ok because Ill spread them over the year and so on... So ive seen the Herbalife diet or the slim fast plan. Both are attractive for the same reason. I cannot fool myself into thinking im sticking to a diet when im not. If im only allowed to have a can of something then I cant really go wrong can I?! (of course I can!) Slim fast worked once for me before but when looking online its become a bit more flexible by the looks of things.. You know the type of thing.. a snack here, a slim fast bar there... It could make it a little bit easier for me to cheat and I dont really want that because a snack of an apple will turn into a snack of chicken tikka massala! I will be getting more info on herbalife tomorrow from one of the directors at work and she will also be letting me have a taste of it (ive heard its gross where as slim fasts are yummy!) Apparantly, herbalife is meant to improve everything from weight loss to skin condition to hair renewal! (OH YEAH BABY!! SOLD!!) Unfortunately though, it is just a little bit expensive so I will have to see just how much it could end costing me before making a decision!
Will keep you updated. :-)
xxx
xx
x

No comments: