Thursday, January 18, 2007

Legs 11..

Got to keep it short but.. My daughter appears to have sprouted legs. When I say legs, they are no longer the stumpy things that were on her yesterday.. They are legs that would put a catwalk model to shame. Im not sure who put them there but if they could swap them back then I would be very grateful. I tried to pop her in my dressing gown this morning (see photo below) and nearly crippled her because I couldnt bend her trotters in... Im beginning to think that maybe she is not 100% chorkie.. (dont tell her as she will never know!) I have three choices now:-

  1. Practise my lumberjacking skills now for when she is the size of a giraffe so that I can heave her over my shoulder and carry her everywhere so that she can be treated like the "pocket sized" pooch that I wanted.
  2. Get a metal file and sand the buggers down...
  3. Pimp her out for modelling shows.. She would knock Kate Moss off the catwalk and make me millions!
  4. Flog her onwards to some unsuspecting person as an alsation...

Its only me that could pay £400.00 for a "designer dog" and end up with a frigging mixture of every breed available in doggy land! I shall call her a "wotshamacallit" and we will make millions off breeding them!

x

1 comment:

Adie said...

Lol! I finally get a comment and its from a spammer.. Great! Cheers mate.. Oh, by the way.. Die. :-) xx