Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Change of path..

Ive started to read a few more blogs recently. I will, when I get time, put them into my favourite links so that you can all have a read. However, through reading a number I have found that:-

A.) My english is terrible
B.) Im not funny (I know most could have told me this when I first started but realisation has just set in.)
C.) There is so much to blog about!

I have also noticed that there are so many people that post and then have to change their site due to someone finding the site who maybe shouldnt know about it. (probably someone they have bitched about for the last 18 months.) I did the same with my old site www.phoenix2k.blogspot.com. I really loved that blog, but after finding that someone was reading it and making not-so-nice comments, I moved it. Even when I started this blog, I started by naming someone who I was having a bit of difficulty with at work. (Im a slow learner.) Low and behold, I found about 9 months later that someone had given them access to my site. I spent what felt like a lifetime tracing through every line in my ramblings finding any references to the name and comments and altered them accordingly. Even though at the time I meant every word I typed, things had got marginley better with us by then and, contrary to popular belief, I wouldnt hurt anyones feelings for the world.

I cant bitch as much as I used to and certainly not about specific people or situations. This is because that although not many people visit on a daily basis, I know that there are a lot of people that have access if they are ever REALLY bored. This is good as it gives me chance to try and think of interesting and topical things to blog about. That is, when I havent got brain rot.

If you had not been able to tell, Im struggling.

xx

No comments: