Friday, February 02, 2007

Wat a day!!



I am addicted to an online game at the moment. Everyone seems to be raving about World of Warcraft and suchlike. I agree that they are meant to be great games to play. Unfortunately, I get headaches with all these new 3D games if I play them too much…(I feel old saying that..) I prefer games from when I were a lad .. (Feeling older…Never thought I would say "when I were a lad…") Super Mario and Wonder Boy…Back in the olden days….(Ok..…ENOUGH!!) Soooo, after searching for a MMORPG game, I have found myself playing Maple Story . Yes, it is predominantly for people aged 8-15 years… But it is *free* and it is actually a really good game! I say *free* because you have got the choice of upgrading your characters appearance in loads of different ways. These do not change the characters ability BUT it makes you look fab. I have paid to upgrade my character…several times…Its only a few pound each time. Unfortunately, I made him look a little bit like a lesbian so I then had to pay to change him. I will try to add a photo of what he looks like now I have changed him (a lil bit like a lady boi so Im told) Yes, I know it is sad but when I have a bunch of 8 year olds kicking my ass, the least I can do is be wearing rare drabs when they do it! ..) People say a waste of money but its not bad when you consider you can spent 60 quid on a night out which only gives only a couple of hours of pleasure with a whacking hangover the morning after!

This reminds me.. I want a wee wii . They don't seem to be "3d"… Think they are still sold out but a couple of people at work had one and are raving about them.. Fun exercise.. I like the sound of that!

Oh, Im doing well on the diet.. I lost 7 6 5 4 pound yesterday according to the scales at work.. This caused for celebration.. I went the cinema and had a diet coke (forgot that im not meant to have ANY fizzies- slows your motabalism don't u know) with a small medium popcorn with tricky.. I didn't eat half of it though.. (I ate ¾… ) I got home and had a small medium large pizza with some healthy chicken wings followed by a two Cadburys cream eggs and a yorkie (they aren't for girls you know..)

If anyone walks past me today smelling remotely of food, there may be an ambush.. (the woman who smells of cabbage in the office close to mine better watch out!!)

Gotta go, my herbalife milkshake is giving me evils…

I have linked quite a few key words here and am going to from now on.... Have a click…Not for the faint hearted… ;-)

Quick question.. Does ANYONE know how to do the strike through on words without having to type the command before it and after it?! Im sure there is a way but Ill be damned if I have a pretty icon that tells me!! :(

No comments: