Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Who would you be??

If you could be anyone in the world, who would you be?

The first suggestion I came up with was David Beckham, but if the game that I am thinking of means that you really have to take his life over completely, would I really want to deal with a wife and 3 kids?? Answer:- After locking myself in a room and doing wild and wonderous things to myself, I would rather have someone stick a cactus up my cake hole than go back to reality with a missus and pack of spuds!

If I had to live in the life of someone, I guess they would have to be either gay or have the potential to come out as big puffter... I would not want a wife nor children and not too much of a string of girlfriends as this may affect my coming out process. I would no older than 32 and I would need to be adored by at least 90% of the population. I would earn plenty of money and not have a history of drugs (there goes robbie) or violence (Colin Farrell is out) as these things always come back to haunt you in the media..

Eventually, I could not think of anyones life that fitted the whole of the above criteria who it would be interesting to stand in the shoes of..

I wonder what people like David Beckham worry about? I worry about going bald, about my wonky teeth, about my horrid dry skin that gets worse by the day, about piling on the pounds, about getting on to the property ladder, about been able to afford a nice holiday once a year, about whether people like me or not..... But what do you worry about when you have everything.. the looks, the wealth, the popularity? Thats another post altogether..

It would appear that I have got too much time on my hands..

No comments: