Saturday, December 17, 2005

7 sleeps....

Only seven nights until jolly old saint fuckwit (sorry, I mean Nick) Blows his load down all of our chimneys again.. (Personally, I am pretty grateful that I have no chimney...) I have spent every occasion that I have seen my neice Jaya since 1st December whispering to her that there is no santa... Cos there isnt you know.. WOH NO!!.. Broke my fuckin heart when I found out.. I was only 20 too.. I dont see the harm it would have done to leave me believing in santa clause for a few more years to be honest but my mother thought it was "time that I knew.." Yeah.. WHATEVER!! So now Im on the rampage to all small children under 2 years old and letting them all know that there is no such thing as the fat twat they call "Santa!" Tut!!

Anyway, My last pressie came today for richard... Think I may have said that about 20 times now but its definitely here and Im definitely sorted... Dont think hes gonna be all that impressed with all of the presents that Ive bought him but I put as much thought into it after the marathon of spending I did for his birthday and he knows this!!

My laptop is away for repair at the moment so Im working off my sisters PC but have got to reformat the thing etc etc before wednesday as Im flogging it which will leave me without a PC. Not sure whether to just buy another one.. Quite like the look of the Sony Vaio but seeing as my laptop is £1200.00 in shops and I got it for £560.00, it kinda makes me think that I should maybe try to get used to it.. It is very pretty as well I spose.. Want some wire tidiers too cos am sick of the mess me wires make!!

Anyway.. Ill update soon
xx
xxx
xxxxx
xxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo excited about christmas, can't wait till friday is over though! Working till 3pm then shopping, coming home, wrapping and then DONE hehe. Glad you're sorted hunni, have a good one mwah xxx