Thursday, December 29, 2005

When the sleigh bells stop?!

*WHOOSH* Im sorry, did someone see Christmas just fly by?!!? Doesnt feel like a minute ago I were last minute shopping (in july) for it!! Anyway, to cut a long story short, I had possibly the best Christmas ever.... All for one reason and that is that I spent it with Richard. He totally spoiled me and as well as lots of other bits, I got an Ipod Nano, a Idog (ded cool) a t shirt (v nice) loadsa CD's, a wallet, umbrella, smelly set, aftershave, mouse that lights and changes colour for my pc and loads of other bits!! gotta say though what made the day was spending it with him.. Aww.. how soppy am I?!

Sooo... Now we are just waiting for the new year party to be over and then its back to the grind stone aint it.... Quite looking forward to my summer hols now!! Already planning them and are looking at dubai (again) or somewhere in the middle east where you get from town to town by flinstone type vehicles!!

Gays are now allowed to marry to I hear!! Apparantly Stoke On Trent already had 36 marriages planned.. Im willing to bet that 30 of the fuckers have been together less than 6 months.. Gays and their parties!? I dont think people appreciate sometimes how normal I actually am compared to a lot of gays.. Some at work appear to have taken an instant dislike to me...Possibly because of my sexuality and threatening masculinity etc etc... Not that I care, but I am actually quite a nice person and I dont skip around in a crop top and a flower in my hair..Believe me, some do! So what if Im a little bit camp at times... Im a nice guy.... Unfair!? I think so! Ranting now so will immediatly shut my cake hole!! :)

We have also decided that we are going to have a UK mini break not one abroad which I have got to say, i am absolutely ecstatic about!! Am going to have a look over the next few weeks to see if I can maybe get something booked up!! :D
In other news, my tooth is fucked so got to have it sorted tomorrow.. in the mean time i seem to be slowly shredding my tongue to shreds!! :'(

Happy new year everyone :)
xxxx
xxx
xx
x


No comments: