Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Entertainer?!!?

Richard made a suggestion to me on Sunday.. He mentioned that his friends have never seen my flat and that its looking rather nice and Christmassy at the moment and that we could invite them around for a takeaway or a drink or something... It was only when he said that how much I realised that I would love them to come and see the place. It seems silly that week in week out I visit them and yet they have not got a clue what my abode even looks like.. (yeah its not a palace but its OK!) So I have sent Donna a text saying that before Christmas they must come and visit.. Last night I was even talking about dragging Richards poor mother over for tea as well!! All of a sudden Im turning into Hyacinth.. Before u know it Ill be hosting candlelight suppers for celebrities!! Or not... but i do seriously think that if I started inviting a few more people around (now I have my shiny new carpets) that i could become quite domesticated....Could it be that Im lookin to settle...

We have the yearly ANC christmas dooo on Thursday night and have only been informed today that no jeans are allowed.. Bit late notice for everyone.. There is uproar here! We are all going to rebel and wear our jeans anyway!! That will teach them a lesson.. And Im sure we will be laughing when they kick us out for been too casually dressed.. But "party wear" nowadays is not shirt trousers and black shoes is it?! Bloody disgraceful! End of moan.. For now..

Christmas is fast approaching (only 12 days now!) and I have one more present to buy which is totally baffling me as Ive not got a clue what kind to buy! Will have to get it soon though otherwise it may not arrive in time for St Nick!!

Anywayyyyyyy, I had better go and do some work as its coming to the end of my dinner 10 minutes now!! :-P

Will be having a nice afternoon on Thursday with Richard and then a nice Friday in Trentham gardens with Richard and his mum before going to The legs of Man for our dinner.


Still got yer card on me desk Jasey.. Really will send it before Christmas day... :) Oooh.. And while we on the subject.. Richards card e' got me for christmas... Wonderful!! :)
xxxx
xxx
xx
x


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bloomin send the card now!! Only had two! Adrian Bucket hey... You should do a festive hedgehog for desert! That hedgehog looked amazing!!!!!
Hope this is ur bestest xmas ever adiepoo! If anyone deserves it, you do! (and me obviously!)
Hugs x

Anonymous said...

Well jasey if adrian hasnt put my name on your card i wont be very happy. I have put a stamp on it and am posting it today. Cant rely on him can you. Have a good crimbo.

Anonymous said...

ricardini, if adie hasnt put your name on, it'll be wingin its way back to ya so u can :P wasnt expectin one anyway..
u have a good xmas too...
xx

Adie said...

Im not one to spread rumours richie but I received a card this morning and it didnt have ur name on it.. and it was from Jasey!?!!? :O

Anonymous said...

i SO put his name on!!!

Adie said...

u SOooOOooooOOooooOOOOooOOOOOoooooo did not!!