Friday, December 02, 2005

F-F-F-F-F-F-F-RIDAYYYYY!!

Hey Y'all
Went out last night to Fays house (very nice it is too) and had some tea and was sposed to get pissed but for some reason I was sober as a judge (i did try my hardest tho!) Bitchie had a poorly bad tummy so he was unable to drink much at all. Seems to be better now though so tonight we are going to go for an Indian very nearby where I live. Its meant to be a right nice place to go. Richard has a really fussy mate called Danni and even she loved it!!!

I have been in ever such a strange mood today (think the only person that wil know what I mean is Richard,,,) Think I need to get home and get to bed.. Am working tomorrow though!! Not too keen on that Idea let me tell you!! I have to start at 6am and finish around 12pm! :(

Things are still going very well.. Me and me bitchie still very muchly in lurve.... Looking forward to the weekend!! :) xx



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes i do know what your on about, and people you really dont want to know!!

Thanks for your message Natt, look forward to meeting you sometime, glad you are your woman have sorted stuff out.

I suppose nobody is perfect are they, well i do come close i know, but we all have to work at things.

Love to you adie!! xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ricardo! Glad you're ok Adie Poo ;) Enjoy weekend!!!

Love ya lots mwah xxx