Thursday, December 01, 2005

Some answers...

Ello Everyone!

I hope thou art all Alrate?! I know I kept the last entry very vague but Im here to explain just a little more about what happened and why I had so many issues flying around in my head:-

Me and Richard possibly came the closest we have come to splitting up. We have finished two times before and both of the times it was his decision to do so but this time it was kind of more me that initiated wanting to maybe split up. I should point out that we are not split up, we are very much together but its just been a bit of a mess over the last week!

While me bitchie was away in Australia I was texting at first and missing him like mad. I didnt realise that he had no signal in a part of Tasmania that he went and when I was sending him really sloppy texts (of which there were quite a lot) he either didnt get them or they got lost in transit or whatever.. I didnt know this at my end so I just got thinking and thought that if it were me away and him over here, I would do things so differently with regards to contacting my other half...It just amounted to how different we were in personality and I started realising how neglected in some areas of our relationship I was feeling. To cut a long story short as I dnt wanna go into details, alot has happened and we are now in the process of mending our wounded souls. While Richard was away he realised that "absense makes the heart grow fonder" Where unfortunately it seemed to have the opposite effect on me. Both of us have a lot to forgive and forget as I ave certainly not been an angel and dont in any way want to make out that I have (AT ALL), but hopefully I can change now too and be more honest about my feelings etc etc and we can take a step forward together...

Over the last few days me bitchie has been a new bitchie and as well as been his normal adorable self has also actually been trying a lot harder with me. Its great.. Spose time will tell :) For now, we are spending the next fair few days together to try and cement us back together and then hopefully we can move on from there. Got to say that even after last night Im feeling so much better about everything. Bitchie, if your out there, I do love you.. More than you could ever know...And I still think u could be the one.. ;o)

Anyway, lets flush the mush.. What have all my avid fans been up to!? Whats Jasey poops up to?! Is my dykey tron still unsingle!? Is George best definitely dead (held on for a bloody while didnt he!?) think im going to bitchies mum and dads on Saturday for tea!! Chilli!! It gonna burn thee bitches off my tongue but I love chilli! :)

A xxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Told ya we have to adapt n so do they, think we've found our 'one' ya know, just look at our pasts with them ... more downs than ups and we've still got light at end of tunnels!! Amazing feeling to know time hasn't been wasted, not that i ever thought it was but ya get me lol.
Me n Carol will definitly come up soon, just see how money and time off goes mwah love ya and welcome back Rich, even though i didnt know ya i missed ya xxx