Thursday, March 09, 2006

Grrr @ carphone whore house...

Account Number:- E***837

To Whom it may concern,
Please cancel the contract to 079174****5. I here by give 31 days notice. Please see below email that I sent on the 09/03/06. I am forwarding this to every address I have and any emails that I have for your company:-

If you would care to look back on the records for telephone number 07917****65, you will find that since last weekend I have made numerous attempts at trying to get an address from you to cancel my contract. I have been fobbed off and put on hold to the limits and have spent over two hours on the phone to you. Tonight I spoke to a gentleman who told me he would put me through to someone who would give me the cancellation department address (why I needed putting through to someone else I haven’t got the foggiest) but then I was kept on hold for over 40 minutes. (This was from approx 6.50pm) As there was no answer I thought I would then try and phone back to speak to the lovely gentleman that wasted my time in the first instance, at which point I was told that you closed your offices at 7pm. This means that I was on hold for 40 minutes while your staff were packing their belongings away and heading off home... I am still none the wiser to which address I should send my 1 months notice to (not that I am particularly bothered!) and so will be sending it to

The Carphone Warehouse Correspondence Department
1 Portal Way
London
W3 6RS

If this should be any different then I suggest you let me know as soon as possible. I would assume the worst damage you can do is cut me off (which would be a blessing) as there doesn’t seem much point doing this through the correct channels.

I will not be recommending you to my friends and family and can honestly say that from start to finish your service has been horrendous. I would also suggest a free phone telephone number so that that at least you are not charging money for wasting my time. Please pass this to your nearest and dearest.


I assume you would understand the above. Kindly cancel my contract at your earliest convenience as my direct debit will be cancelled from next month.

There u go.. Fucking bastards.. x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Adrian,

Nicky Campbell here offa BBC's Watchdog programme.

I have been alerted to your complaint and would like to express my sympathy at your situation.

In future though it may be an idea to get the persons name who you were speaking to in order to complain further.

For your next attack on carphone whorehouse, may i suggest that you dress up as a whore and protest for the day outside the store in hanley!?! you may want to borrow the clothing from your friend kevin for this...

Kind Regards,

N Campbell
BBC

Adie said...

Hi Nicky,
Thank you for your concern although I assure you it is not needed. After I had finished last night, I posted my cancellation contract to five different email addresses and today intend on posting it to the same address but different departments another 5 times. I assure you that my voice will not go unnoticed!

If I did ever have problems with the Carphone Whorehouse in the future, I would certainly consider dressing as a whore although I am not sure that Kev would be willing to part with his dress and so would have to ask Kevs mum (or fordy)

May I please express my deepest sympathy for your taking part in "Just the two of us.." You (along with Penny) really were the most shocking, cringe worthy bastard I am yet to see on a show of its kind.