Saturday, March 04, 2006

A new look blog...

I dont know whether anyone has noticed but my blog has been slightly "revamped".. I wish I could say that I did this all by myself but unfortunately, it was done by a member of the IT helpdesk. (who actually stayed over 2 hours just to do it!) Soooo... Im a little bit more individual now.. And am certainly going to be looking into the whole designing of blogs etc.. Although whether I will actually risk bringing the whole blogger site down is another story altogether!! Keep a watch out though cos theres a few things that I have been taught how to do and I will be playing with over the next few days! :-)

Me and the wife to be went to a Murder mystery night last night at one of his friends houses. Very good night it was (even without getting sloshed!) and some of the costumes (kev) were absolutely... Stunning... (Kev)... Really... Individual.. (kev).. I will enclose some photos shortly so you can see "exactly" what I am talking about! (KEV!!!) My outfit was quite bland.. I sported a black shirt, pink tie, cream trousrs and a moustache.. Richard ended up being the murderer anyway! (and very shexy in his dads 1980's style "not quite deidre Barlow but quite shocking" glasses.) All very exciting.. Didnt feel that safe sleeping with him last night though!!

One of Richards friends (and would you believe i used to like her so am not been a bitch!) is been a prick as of late. Before Christmas, she seemed to start making it her mission to entice Richard out without me. Perfectly understandable if she wanted a "girly" chat with him or something.. But the fact of it is, is that she was inviting everyone out.. Except me.. And then when seeing her on New years eve, she virtually ruined my night by feeding me shit about Richard... I actually thought she was quite an honest person till Richard informed me she the biggest bulshitted this side of the whitehouse! What annoyed me most was that she obviously thinks that I believe the crap that she comes out with and dont know Richard! Anyway, its beginning to do my head in, as since Christmas, the only texts that she is sending are ones asking when Rich is coming out without me? Its fair enough that she doesnt know Im reading the texts but this is the girl that I helped paint her house for weeks before she moved in.. She was my best friend then... loved me.. Asked me around at least twice a week! And now, She doesnt give a flying fuck... Im just sneeped I suppose... Shes even invited Richards mum around for dinner (might I add, she hardly knows her apart from polite hello and goodbyes over the years) and now asking Richard when him and his mum can go around.. To be honest, I would think Richards mum would think it strange that I was not invited anyway! It seems, anything to get him there without me! Its just like shes making a constant point of me not been there and Im coming to the point where I can feel my fingers hovering over my phone ready to ask her what her problem is... Anyway.. Theres my rant done.. Richards going to have a word as he does agree with me on the situation so please dont all think Im a loopy boi.. One more thing then Im going to shurrup as I dont feel that Ive justified myself too well... :-

I am willing to accept that people go out with their friends on their own.. But I firmly believe that you develop a "our friends" circle rather than "my friend". I know that if me and Rich split, I would probably not see most of his friends again (at the moment, although as years press on, Im sure this will change) because primarily they are "his" friends, but it doesnt stop me from liking and wanting to spend time with them. I never see Donna without Kev or Kev without Donna..But they do go out at times on their own with work or if Kev goes football do's etc. Richard is the same.. He goes out with work, as do I and if hes working late, sometimes he will go around Kev n Donnas or something. His other mate Im talking about has a boyfriend that she sees on a Wedesday and Saturday every week... She cant really do much more often because he lives in Manchester so she has not really got the same "convenience" as me and Richard. She assumes though that because she only sees her boyfriend twice a week, that me and Richard should be the same. A few points to consider here:-

A.) This girl has been seeing the lad for a little over a year and still says that she is not in love nor has she ever been in love.. Not a bad thing as she is a really funny/outgoing/ person and Im sure she will find someone who she wants to settle with. But she is not in love and doesnt know the true feeling of "coupledom" and should realise that not everyone is in the same boat as her. Me and Richard have been seeing each other just a little longer than his mate and her bf but we are a proper couple and I dont think she grasps that. We are even looking to start saving for a house when we come back from Muscat (which I have done research on which am going to post!!)

B.) Me and Richard do have our days off in the week where we dont see each other.. If this was a Wednesday, would she change her plans from seeing her other half to see Richard? We have seen from experience that the answer to this is a big fat no! So why should richard? The compromise is we see her together...

Im gonna shut it now.. ...

Ooo... And I just solved an IT issue by sending a multimedia message showing a girl how to feed her printer! Im getting good at this!! :-)

The Muscat info that I wanted to post, will not post but in May it is hotter in muscat than July/August in Egypt.. I have a feeling Im going to be taking the factor 100000 on my person! LOL xxxx Ta tarrr!!!


In other news, I fear I may have to stop swearing so much in front of Jaya,,, I keep thinking her first words are going to be "didi a batdard" (adies a bastard)

See yaaa
xxx

No comments: