Monday, March 20, 2006

R-I-P Carphone Whorehouse!!!

Thank you for your e-mail received on 17th March 2006. I appreciate your patience in awaiting a reply. I am sorry to hear the problems you experienced in regard to the level of customer service received. If you feel that our service has fallen below your expectations on this occasion. Clearly, this is not the service that we aim to provide. The address to send in your written notice is correct and I can confirm that your account is scheduled to disconnect on the 13th April 2006.

As a gesture of goodwill I would like to offer a credit of £10.00 onto your account for the inconvenience caused. As an organisation we try very hard to provide exceptional service, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your constructive criticism as this information is imperative to find our short comings. I will address this issue to a member of management, to insure that this incident is not repeated and have made a note on your account.If you need any more help, please reply back to vodafonecs@cpw.co.uk or call our Customer Service Team on 0870 111 7400.

RegardsLe-yen Huynh

Theyre still shit..

In other news... a big thank you to Christo whom I work with who has (again) made my blog look rather snazzy.. Got to say its my favourite set out yet! unfortunately, I have a website in progress and it screwed this site up for a few days! Luckily, Christo solved this n all!! So a big fat thank you to Christo!! :)

Right, Back to the grind stone.. Im working lates this week :'( x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally got the damn thing to show line breaks :) Hope this makes it clearer, Adie...

Adie said...

Wot a man! Thank u Chris!!!! :D