Wednesday, March 01, 2006

*yawnnn*

Did I mention in previous blog that this week I am working 6am-3pm? (shift should be 6-2pm but Im doing overtime because Im super good!) Well.. I am.. and Im tired.. Have been waking up at 5.15am every morning but last night did not get beddy byes until about 12.45am so am now super duper sleepy and talking rubbish to everyone!! I am DEFINITELY going to bed earlier tonight with a nice cup of cocoa!

The diet is going well so far this week although I dont seem to be losing any weight so far.. (though admittedly am only on day 3!!) Gym tonight though with Mr peel! We are doing really well and its nice to have a chin wag while your doing exercise.. It makes time go that little bit quicker!

Anyway.. going to get me head down.. Very sleepy!! xxx



No comments: