Thursday, March 02, 2006

Pervy Goatee..

Yes yes yes (oh yes..) He is sporting his very own pervy goatee! Now, before you think Ive gone totally off the rails, there is quite a good reason for this. Tomorrow I am going to a murder mystery night at a friends house and have been given my "character.." This character is a man in a loose creme suit with pink tie and moustache.. I do not have access to a cream suit but Kev apparantly has some that I can borrow for the night.. Sooo, rather than look like a complete and utter bum at work for the next couple of days I thought I would just sport a little goatee...I may even keep it until Sunday! (oooh errr, Richard will be pleased!!)

It has finally been confirmed my mummy kazduck that I am putting weight on... Was a bit gutted yesterday but the chinese I consumed last night helped to ease the pain somewhat! I have been quite good this week but dont seem to be losing any weight whatsoever really.. Will try to be good this weekend (to a certain extent!) and will let you know the damage on Monday!

Am on day 4 of the 6am-3pm shift... I am now finding myself movin around using my teeth to grip the pavement.. and Ive got to work this Saturday which is a little bit poo on a shoe ish aint it!! I think a lie in will be muchly needed on Sunday! Richie not off with me this weekend either so will be boring days of just sitting in and doing nothing.. Maybe I shalt go to the gym! Hoorah!

Ok.. Better be off.. Work to do n that.. (waahahahahahahah!)
xxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe the pervert goatee is going tonight folks..it will be a pervert moustache for the evening instead!! i don't think facial hair suits you very much adrian!!

Adie said...

A.) Get your mullet cut..

B.) Stop whining

C.) Die..

Thanking you.. :-)

Anonymous said...

how can you possibly make comment on anyones hair with that pikey ponytail on the back of your head!?! hey hey!?

Hopefully you'll of had it chopped off by next time i see you!

Kind Regards
Richard
(ps die!)