Monday, November 06, 2006

First week on my diet and Ive lost 4 pound. I was on target to lose around 7 but when I went out drinking on Saturday night (A big GAY wedding nonetheless!) I think it put me off target a lil bit! However, 4 pound is a good start and im now on the diet until Thursday night which is loads of time to lose a little bit more weight! :-)

Saw Jason yesterday and we went 101 garden centres and an antiques fair (cos we is classy council scum dont u know...) ... What is it with garden centres.. Whenever you can not think of anywhere else to go its always a case of "ooh, A garden centre!" I think ive dragged him up to a different one every time he has come up here! He has a very nice new car.. A blue citreon C3 convertible thingy ma bobby. I turned the music riiiight up and had some right good dancey music on... And then Jasey changed it just as we were arriving on Tesco car park (packed with people) to "girls aloud-I think we're alone now." Ive never sunk so low in a seat in all of ma lil life! Dont want em thinking im one of those dirty gays do I!?

Ive decided that I dont want to go to work this week. I think im just going to sit here all day vegetating. If only :-(

xx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pardon?! You were hangin half out the roof singin along to girls aloud in that car part!! hehe.
Had a wicked day as always! Glad u like the car. Went a bit far tryin to rape it thru the exhaust pipe though babe x

Anonymous said...

I thought it was a citroen C1? Please can someone clarify what car it is....thanks!

Anonymous said...

its a Citroen C3 Pluriel.. Ill find a link...
http://www.citroen.co.uk/plurielcotedazur/

There he is!! x

Anonymous said...

hehe.. It not paid for yet.. and it only 2 cars in 4 months.. the other one was dying xx

Anonymous said...

Was the last one dying due to poor driving and care from its owner? or did it just not like going round roundabouts the wrong way??

Anonymous said...

Oooh i feel like i bein ganged up on!! I cared for daisy.. but like my dad did to me, i swapped her for a better model hehe. My driving is goood. My nana said im a safe driver.. she also thinks shes a 7 year old at school and that my name is jeffrey, but shes spot on about my driving. Now shh else ill ring the birthday fairy (Adie) and tell him you been a badass
Happy birthday for tomoro x x x x

Anonymous said...

can i have this car when your finished with it jasey puurleeeze! hmmmm??? ayyy???...love mummydearest.x

Anonymous said...

lol.. i wanna keep this one. tis bootiful and it doesnt make whiney noises and the exhaust dont drop off this one.. we can defo share it though!! xx