Thursday, November 02, 2006

Slimming World...

oh yes guys and girls.. I intend on been slimmer or the year...month... week... oh ok, half-day!! I have been on my diet now for 4 whole days and Ive stuck to it for four whole days.. I feel really bloated constantly and I dont think Ive ever eaten so much.. Apparantly its a case of eating the right stuff though and im doing that... I was *gulp* 12 stone 2 on Monday after a heavy Indian take away the night before so I will report back as to what my weight stands at on Monday morning! Im hoping to have lost at least 3 stone otherwise I will be having a curry on Monday night!!!

xxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You doin well on your diet!! Its wicked what ya can eat on it too.. Quornish Pasties sound lovely!! Hang on a min.. has someone gruffed???
xxx