Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Ratings and bingo..

Ive just had my weekly blog report through. Ratings are down by over 50%. Ive had a good think about what I can do to improve them and have come up with the following:-

  • Must be more interesting/funny/witty/charming (could I be any more?!!)
  • Must post more often instead of been unpredictable..

Simple really isnt it?

Going down to Leicester this weekend for a spot of bingo.. I really wanna flap ma bingo wings! "BINGOOOOO!!"

Back on the diet today... Why oh why can I not be one of those people that can eat their way through an indian buffet and then still have room for a maccy D's and not put on a pound!?! Why oh why oh whyy.... (oh why?) :(

xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your goin Leicester to see me ya muppet!! Bingo's the bonus! :)

Anonymous said...

Adrian,
I think you are wonderful just the way you are. You know I love you more than life itself and I would love you if you were 10 stone or 100 stone. To me, you are perfect and when i look at you my heart melts...

Lots of love always and forever,
Adrian
(not the crazy ex, my multiple personality)

Anonymous said...

Adrian,
I agree with myself. I love you no matter what... Even when you snot everywhere.. Better out than in as my imaginary flasher friend always used to say!
Love you Adrian,

Love
Adrian
(Not the crazy ex, my multiple personality)

P.S/ Ooh a penny!

Adie said...

Jason,
Your a twit.

Lots of Love,

Adrian

(not the crazy ex, me..)x

Anonymous said...

How wude
x