Monday, November 20, 2006

Problems.. And phones...

Apologies for lack of postings.. Blogger has gone over to a new site and unfortunately it is not letting me log in 90% of the time at the moment.. Wat a pain!!

Had a lovely weekend... Went down to Jaseys and had one of Mrs Hunts famous sunday dinners... I swear they get bigger every time I gobut every time I win battle and eat every last bite (and still manage to be able to walk..!!) Very nice they are though!! Also went bingo at the weekend and won £50.00! Was well chuffed! Split it with my unlucky ornament sat with me (I say ornament because he got a line and didnt shout "eeere ya areee" or "hoooose" or "who ya daddy!!?" or anythin.. Just sat there.. like a lil.. ornament... LOL.. Genuinely a really good weekend though.. Very impressed! Oh ANDDD watched the prestige.. Now not only has it got 2 middle aged very dishy men in but it also is an EXTREMELY good film... Dont click on Jaseys blog if u are planning on going to see it cos no doubt he will tell u the ending.. LOL x

Had a new phone and flogged the nokia N80 on ebay. Really pleased with my new phone. Tis Sony Ericsson K800i. Bit less bulky but still a really good phone.. Think it may have to go in for repair as there is a dlight defect but if its not covered by warranty then its nothing too major anyway :-)

Had the busiest day EVER at work today! Extremely stressful as it was upgrade day and I didnt really want to work over so I worked extra hard and we managed to keep on top of things.

What a very Wah-ee blog! xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was a wicked weekend. I missed that line anyway.. was bad enough me missing out on callin for my first ever bingo win.. then i get you givin me evils over the dobbers and come very common but lovely woman callin me a stupid twat! hehe.
I wont ruin the film for anyone but it was amazing and between us we worked out the ending.. i got the bit where ************ and adie got the bit about him bein ********. Best film i seen for ages. Saw james bond last night and the prestige was even better than that. Defo a buyer when it comes out on dvd.
Umm.. Mum keeps goin on about her new son Adie. Everytime im on the phone she keeps shoutin 'is that adie. hi adie'.. bit embarrassing when im on the phone ordering a chinese!!
Thanks for the wicked weekend. Mwah x