Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Some more London Photos..






Here are some more photos of London - courtesy of Richard. I especially liked the green man who tried to strangle me! I also wanted to make a formal complaint about how when we got to Euston train station and the platform came up, people, LITERALLY started sprinting towards the train..I didnt understand, I heard noone fire a gun and there was certainly no numbers on anyones tops although admittedly there was probably every countries race in the world taking part. I felt I had to power walk just to see what the drill was.. And when we got to the train, i still didnt understand until these ignorant foreign girls that could not quite decide whether they wanted to speak to each other in english or mababawian, (ok i dont think mababawian is a language but it certainly pissed me off) would not move out of their seat for a man and woman that had pre booked. I think if it was me, I would have pulled the little cocky bitch out of her seat (by her hair nonetheless)and thrown her down the effing train... I get nasty about things like that at times. Dont like young cocky girls.. As it was, it wasnt my seat she was in.. My seat was empty.. So I rushed for nothing.. :-(
xxxx

No comments: