Thursday, July 06, 2006

Back to life..

So Im back off holiday.. Again.. Had a really cool holiday.. We all got on well which is what I was expecting and we have plans to do similar next year!

Will enclose a couple of photos but only a few of my favourites!

Some of the highlights were:-

* Me getting paraletically drunken at a magic show (was a free bar!) and heckling the magic show before stumbling out into the street, nearly getting run over a few times, trying to make Jasey order a chicken korma then been shitty with him when he didnt (he a vegetarian) trying to climb through a taxi car window and then getting to the hotel and ripping my jeans off (quite literally.. i killed them...) and running down the hotel corridor with my jeans and pants around my ankles before indulging on my chicken korma with not a stitch on in my bed.
* Day before we coming home, having a big long walk along the beach... Know this was the highlight of Jaseys hol and we just chatted and chatted and chatted Very cool
* Meeting the Mytravel Reps and making a new mate called clare who I have kept in touch with since I have got back
*Jasey and his love of everything Spanish.. Including Spanish chips!
*the near death experience on the plane coming back (we came through a storm in manchester... SOOOoooo nearly died.. it went a *rumble rumble rumble*!!)

Anyway, I shall leave u with photos... :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wicked holiday poo. loved it!! x