Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The gifts arrive by the truck load...Travelling from countries afar...!

So what if Im been a bit of a drama queen?! Its my birthday (tomorrow) and I'll cry (or die!) if i want to... Oooh, I feel a song coming on.. Better stop now while your all still reading... *watches tumbleweed go by...* Ahhh.. yes, anyway, presents DID arrive by a truck load... or should I say present?? The only thing that I failed to mention was that the other 312 parcels on the trunker were not bound for Adies birthday shrine that he has had built...! But I have one box ere from my mate at ANC Leicester depot! (You see?! Countries afar!!??) I think whatever is inside it is broken though... It wasnt when it got here... ive just shaken it within an inch of its life and now it just seems to make a *clabunkunk* noise when I jiggle it a lil bit more... Yes, you may be right... I should stop it now...

Went to watch Pirates Of The Carribean 2 last night... I surprised myself by managing to sit through the whole thing! I did ask about 247 questions to try and understand what was going on but I dont think that Richard was that bothered...especially as it was a stranger sitting 6 rows in front of me that I was asking... I say stranger but we were firm friends by the end of the night... She gave me a restraining order n everything!! God Im funny! (u dont see it?? read closer.... CLOSER...EVEN CLOSER... *pokes avid reader and fan in the eye!*) Nah, Richard knows that Its the normal ritual when you go to the cinema with me to ask questions on whats going on so I think he has grown accustomed to it now! (altho he may still feel like suffocating me with a pillow at times!)

Think Ive decided on where we are going for dinner tomorrow night and Friday night... It will be a chinese near me tomorrow night which is quite nice (I wont tell you where because I know that there will be fans if I do and I dont want to be signing autographs all night on my birthday!)and then Pizza Express in Knutsford on Friday night... Again a treat to the tastebuds! Have I mentioned I could REALLY do with cutting down on food though?! But am I bothered?! (yes,, I am!!) In other news, Jasey passed his driving test...and as a truly loyal and supportive friend I never doubted him for a moment (AHEM!?) ok, ok, ok.., Ill be the first to admit that when he text me saying it was all over, that I text back telling him it was ok, I was still proud and that we could still meet in birmingham until he takes his driving test again... But I was just demonstrating how good a friend I would have been if he WOULD have failed...I never actually thought he had failed! U see!? Its all in the thinking baby... all in the thinkin... hmmm.. anyway... *shuffles feet...* "oooh a shooting star!! Look!" *runs off*

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Babe, just had three huge trucks stop me askin for directions to Newcastle for some bloke called Adrians Birthday... Dunno who he meant so as usual i gave the wrong directions and ran off.. Then i realised they may have meant you... Ummm.. Itll be ok though. I sent you a £2 coin and a teddy from poundland... U is truly a lucky poo!!! MWAH xx