Monday, July 10, 2006

My Birthday week...

I always find it funny how people go on about their birthdays... The one day on which you are born allows you to do what you want for one whole day.. Or does it?

Im sure Im not alone in trying to milk my birthday for all it is worth. My birth-DAY turns into my birthday week.. and if Im particulary cheeky, my birth-DAY month. I arrange to do everything that I really dont want to do in or around my birthday week and then when it comes to doing the dreaded task, I complain with a bratty "But, its my birthday weeeek and I dont wanna do it!" line. And it works every time.. What gives me or anyone else the right to be such a pain in the bottom around my birthday?? I guess the same right that I have for the other 364 days of the year!

Tomorrow Im due to go and watch pirates of the carribean 2... After trying to sit through the first one and falling asleep both times, Im not holding out much hope that the film is going to amaze and astound me like the critics suggest. I will be happy with just catching up on a few Z's to be honest.. Who knows though... Apparantly Richard tells me that its about pirates... and they are in the Carribean.. Who'd av thought it?... Sometimes I think he underestimates my intelligence. Im not stupid... Its quite obvious what its about just by reading the title... Pirates of the Carribean 2 means there are obviously two pirates in the film! Cant wait for superman returns to come out in the cinema over ere... Is it a bird?! Is it a plane?! Whoah No!!

For anyone wanting to send flowers/chocolates/nail bombs etc etc, my birthday is on Thursday ;-) xx

Xxxxx

4 comments:

JASEy said...

babe, titles can sometimes be misleading on films.... remember freddie got fingered? how disappointed was i..
Happy birthday week baby. You so better get spoilt!!!!
Thanks for everything.
mwah xxxxx

Anonymous said...

You are going to see Pirates of the Caribbean 2 tomorrow night whether you like it or not! You delayed it from sunday night, so its just tough titties!

No pirate film = no presents! Remember that, we have the power to bribe during "birthday week" too sonny jim!!

JASEy said...

OOOOOH we can bribe?!!?!? Right Adrian... Ummm give me £50,000 else im so not gonna buy you that dvd you wanted for your birthday! HA! Ooh i could make a fortune!! AND ANOTHER THING... Umm, give me your new computer else you SO aint gettin any chocolate for your birthday from me!!!! God im so fookin good at this bribing malarkey!! x

Adie said...

Jasey, No pressies = No holiday next year.

Richie:- No pressies = no rudies for a whole year!

Ha!!!

xxx