Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Proud father of...

A Imac core duo... I know that noone will be all that interested in the specs, so for those bothered, there are some nice shiny pics on the apple website. Buying this machine is much to the horror of everyone at work... For some unknown reason, if your a geek then you are dedicated to the operating system that you support.. And because I support windows and I have gone on to pastures new (OSX Tiger on MAC), I am now all the treacherous bastards under the sun! Seriously, Im gonna be hung and drawn at sunset at this rate by a load of windows XP yielding gurus wearing "I Love Microsoft" T shirts! ...

Got to admit that Im quite loving my little baby (and the Imac) at the moment and I got it for a bargain price of £1129.00 from PC World. Did have to go back as there was no power adapter in the pack but this was no big deal... The offer included a freeview adapter for it (worth £99.99!!) which I have managed to install. (after losing all the bits a few times in the excitement of opening it and it taking me an hour to find again!) and that was a better offer than any other site was offering on the IMAC. Making a purchase from PC world added insult upon serious injury to all of the IT professionals at work (who are hanging the rope as we speak) as I am not supposed to shop with them.. Not sure why... I also bought a Belkin wireless router and am hoping I have more luck with that than I did my other one.. If not, it will be going through the window at some point in the near future!

Went our for a gorgeous indian last night for my birthday with Neil and Matt... Was deffo 10/10!! :-D

xxxx

No comments: