Friday, July 14, 2006

Gifts Galore..

I sit here on the morn after my birthday, humbled... Not by the way everyone was nice to me on my birthday, not by the way I got some of the loveliest cards Ive ever had....not even by the way I managed to burn two birthday cakes in my microwave that blew up shortly after pulling the second one out... No, its something much deeper and meaningful than that. The reason that I sit here humbled is because I cannot believe how many presents I had! Shallow? Maybe... But Im genuinely in an "Ozzy Osbourne" like state about it all i.e im wondering around, pointing at my presents, mumbling something and walking off, before staggering back and pointing again... So, let me *try* and reiterate back all of the presents that I got.. Now anyone that reads this that bought me more than I have put then I really do apologise.. I have had so much that Im bound to forget something:-

Mum:- Loads of cadburys choc and teddy - very nice card in box!
Dad and Julie:- £50.00 and bottle of the new puff daddy fragrance (very nice too!) Singing card that has become daddies tradition!
Bev, Quin and Jaya:- £30.00, a teddy bear, and some choc!! Nice big card off Beva and also got my first birthday uncle card off Jaya... Awww
Richard (takes deep breath...) :- White Sony PSP, (totally unexpected!) game for PSP, accessory pack for PSP, 2 boxes Lindt choc, 1 box hand made chocs, Ted Baker watch (Gowgeous), DVD, Hugo Boss Aftershave, Monkey Island 1 and 2 for the PC (wanted it for ages!), Teddy (duplicated with Bevs teddy... I have 2 sets of twins!), naked smelly set...and a lovely big posh card with very nice words in it... Also took me for a romantic meal for two at an Indian restaurant in Knutsford. Was really enjoyable!
Jasey:- 2 mugs, several pairs of socks, angel delight, troll keyring, monkey keyring, belt, bath bombs, teddy (I now have twins and he bought me the last one too! They look very cute!) Lots of Bars of choc, DVD.. and 2 very nice cards with lovely words! :-)
Sue and Mike Swain:- Police bracelet (with the poshest wrapping I have ever clapped my eyes on!) and Big fat trifle (You CANT beat Mrs Swains trifles!) Also very classy card...
Emma Swain:- designer corkscrew and glass with little character on it. Very cute card!
Pam:- Loads of sweeties, Lovely T shirt (tho Im afraid I can never wear it even though it fits as it is a size Large... You can imagine my horror if someone was to look at my label!) Only kiddin, its ded nice! Also a Friendship ornament, Me 2 U Birthday cake, Purple Ronnie friendship book. Another singing card! (2 this year!)
Kev And Donna:- Box of Roses and sweeties that my sister tried to run off with! funny birthday card!
Stacey:- Bracelet, necklace and bookmark... And very nice words in ME 2 U card! :-)
Almost forgot but Neil and Matt:- Took me out for a very swanky curry on Monday! Also got me funny card :)

So as you can see, Ive been pretty damn spoilt.. Dont know what Ive done to have such a fantastic spread of people around me but yesterday I was so chuffed and still am today. Everyone did me proud! I now also have a carrier bag full (literally full) of chocolate and sweeties... That should last me about 2 years if Im in a good mood and about 2 hours if Im in a bad mood. :-)

Seriously though, and I dont get sloppy very often.. thanks to every single person that bought me anything or gave me a text or thought yesterday.. I am going to go to Asda straight from work today and purchase a game for my PSP then go Newcastle tomorrow to buy a new top for tomorrow night. Preferable blue so i can wear my blue Ted Baker watch and my Police bracelet and my rope bracelet off Stace and my blue belt and socks off Jasey and...and.... and.... think thats it!!!

Bye for now xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You deserve to be spoilt babe. mwah x