Thursday, July 20, 2006

Oooh...

Back on my laptop...and OK.. so its not just my MAC.. Appears that something is wrong with blogger...got couple more options on ere but still no pretty colours! Oh well... I shall just say what I was going to say anyway now in boring normal writing..tuh..

Going to Leicester next weekend. Jasey is coming to pick me up after I finish work on the Friday night (10pm!) and then we are going to drive back and then do something all day on the Saturday and lunchies on the Sunday.. Its going to be a great weekend!

I noticed yesterday that I am still telling people that I am 21... Its strange because when I was 16 I used to tell people I was 18 and then when I was 18 I used to tell people I was 19 then when I was 19 Id tell people 21 and then when I was 20 I would tell people I was 21.. then when I was 21 it was ok to tell people I was 21...cos your grown up then anyway so its allowed!? And now im 22, Im still 21... I am starting to see how, without even knowing it, your age freezes... Im going to be 21 forever! Me and the rest of you lot!

Im going to go the cinema tomorrow to watch over the fence..or is it over the hedge?! Over somethin anyway! I also want to watch Superman Returns although apparantly there is a scene involving a aeroplane that I could find disturbing..

Going to Nice in France in a couple of months for a week with Richard... He booked it a week or so ago but I keep forgetting.. Apparantly quite a few celebrities go there so I should fit in nicely.

Anyway, I shall write laters when I have my sparkly spangly colours back!
MWAH
x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brum brummmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!
Cars called Miss Daisy unless we think of a better name...
I wanna go away before the end of the year... We is so goin DisneyLand Paris!!!!!!! For my 21st birthday next year!!! AWOOGA!!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't get your nice colours working, so I thought I would get your look updated... what do you think?