Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I have a counter...

Now I get to see how many people are actually viewing my blog... To the best of my knowledge the counter only views individual IP addresses rather than page visits although there is a seperate place for me to view this info. The only trouble is that using Internet Explorer 6.0, the right hand side of my blog is sinking to the bottom of the screen... Doesnt look too pretty at the moment but Im looking into getting it sorted!

Went to Leicester last weekend and had a nice time.. Went to stratford on the saturday. It is just like going the seaside but with Canals instead of sea! On the Sunday I Finally got my hands on a Sega Mega Drive, which I have been itching to get at for months and months and then as soon as the purchase was made, I totally changed my mind about wanting one! Am good like that arent I!? Popped it on ebay and made a £15.00 profit though so wont moan!

My Apple Mac Scares me.. It is official.. It just sits there looking so pretty and I darent touch it.. Im on my laptop here again.. People keep telling me to sell the Apple Mac but its just so pretty!! As long as it brightens my room, it is staying.. Maybe the most expensive ornament Ive ever bought but... well... Pah!

I am going to a wedding this weekend... Dont know the bride, met the groom once.. Does this give me the go ahead to get absolutely paraletically drunken and disorderly as Ill never meet any of them again anyway?! Bought a new shirt and tie anyway.. the one for the last wedding was a bit much so this time Ive just brought a pink shirt and a multi coloured tie... Why u lookin at me like that?? WHAT?!?!!? ;-)
xx






No comments: