Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Leah, Anglesey, and weddings...

A brief description of my weekend...



  • My bathroom is now green-ish and needs finishing when I have more spare time!
  • Did lunch with Richards friends on Saturday day. Very nice folkies they were too!
  • Went out with mates on Saturday night. Went in mood with betrothed. Went home. Decided didnt want to be back home. Wanted to see leah from big brother in the club and see if boobs were as big as claimed. Went back out with friend who had also argued with her betrothed. My betrothed also came back out. A couple of arguments later, we agreed to disagree and he told me I was not going to any wedding the next day.
  • Reminded myself to remember that Leahs boobies did not look as big in real life as they did on big brother. Would suggest breast enlargement if she wishes to uphold image of busty blonde.
  • Got extremely leathered and slept at a mates mates house. Went to bed around 6am-ish I am informed having resorted to throwing any alcohol i was given over myself in extreme desperation to stop drinking.
  • Woke up at 9.40am (Due to leave to wedding I was no longer allowed to go to at 9.00am) and realised that phone had ran out of battery. Wondered if still was not invited to wedding. Threw self out of bed. Realised was near YMCA in hanley... Rushed home.
  • On way home pondered on how much of an idiot had been. Reminded self not to mix alcohol and irrational decisions.
  • Turned phone on when home. Had 28 missed calls, 2 nice text messages from betrothed, 12 horrible messages when betrothed realised I was not answering phone.
  • Reminded myself that I will never drink again.
  • Realised that everyone thought that I had turned my phone off to ignore calls to go to wedding. Knew this was not the case myself so pondered over options.
  • Caught a taxi to Anglesey at cost of £110.00...
  • Finally arrived at hotel in Anglesey and was greeted with "love taps" from betrothed. Did not amuse this time as was hungover. Blows slightly better as was hit with pillow.
  • All in all had a very nice wedding despite hungoveredness... Bride looked beautiful and speeches all very enjoyable. Nice meal too.
  • On way home called in at Rhyl. Felt very posh in front of chavvy families until rode on Nessy (ride for 5 year olds..) Lost street cred but held head high.
  • Went to betrothed sisters bfs house for meal. Very nice and healthy too.. Made nice difference from take away food!

All in all a very eventful weekend. Wont be doing it again in a hurry anyway!

x

1 comment:

JASEy said...

Id have driven ya to anglesea for £75 and bag of chips!! It cant be that far away cus from town to my house is £20 in a taxi, and its only 7 miles.. Im so gonna be a taxi driver when i grow up!x