Sunday, August 13, 2006

Grr... FUCKING GRRR!!!!

Note to self:-

  • Do not trust recipe books older than 20 years..
  • Remember that if you do take a recipe out of recipe books older than 20 years. that fan ovens now exist and you should adjust time accordingly.....
  • Overcooking caramel results in toffee
  • You cant whip Single cream for filling a cake
  • Baking does not ease stress but sometimes makes you want to chuck the whole contents of fucking kitchen out of window on unsuspecting folk...
  • Newsagents are useless for emergency stock!

Im annoyed.. I need to smash something... 5 hours later after I started baking a bit of something to take around Beverleys tonight and I have nothing to show for it.. Nothing!

Not at all happy... Think I need a lie down... the good news? I can now cook shortcake!

Grrrr xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw photos are lovely

Uhm cooking is crap anyway

And

Love Yooooooooooooooo

Adie said...

MWAH!!! Lurve u too!! Get ya sell a blog xx