Monday, August 07, 2006

Fantabulous wedding...

I didnt expect the wedding of Richards colleague to be much to look forward to... On the contrary, I expected to nodd and smile politely at lots of people that I didnt know, eat dry sausage rolls and sit in a corner for twelve hours clock watching. I was wrong. Oh so very wrong! It was the best planned wedding from start to finish I have ever been. The details, the things u dont even notice unless they are there were planned out perfectly and I think that the bride and groom did themselves proud. Ive even saved my name that they put on the table I was on as it was so handmade and poosh! Rather than the typical buffet of dry sandwiches, they put on sausage and bacon sandwiches.. Real beer food.. Very impressive! I will try and add a couple of photos soon! I dont have to tell anyone that I was absolutely hammered do I? You know that already... Could hardly walk..that was at 7pm...It got worse after that but I cant remember so its fine.. Too much free wine!

Went out with Richards family last night to a pub in Madeley. Mr and Mrs Swain go there every Sunday. It is amusing because they know what Mrs Swain orders week in week out (the fillet steak sandwich.) Very good night had by all as always with the Swains!!

Call me morbid but since yesterday, Ive been convinced that I am going to die. I thought it was just the hangover taking effect but Im feeling similar this morning! Its a bit "final destination-ish" except I am seeing in every single situation that I am put in and seeing the most grotesque ways that I could die in that situation. You would like an example? Of course you would! Driving home from Buxton yesterday, Me and Richard were in his car with the windows wound down. I was convinced that some form of sharp object was gonna fly through the window of the car one side, and fly out the other, somewhere in between slitting mine and Richards throat. Oh yeah, did I mention that if Im dying, hes coming with me.. We can skip over the clouds playing our harps together! (or rod each other up the bum with pokers in hell...Im easy...)

Will post tomorrow xx



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You aint goin anywhere adiepie! No final destination type deaths a'comin ur way. If so, i'ma comin too. Aint stayin on this crappy planet without my best mate. No sir'ee. Who'd make me feel happy again when cuntoids ruin my day hehe... Speakin of which.. Im at work. BOO x

Anonymous said...

lmao @ you - you're so bloody weird! But i do that too don't i, walking down street and i start imagining being ran over and literally going through their window screen and coming out otherside and .. ew proper details coming now so yer finishing that little tale! Sorry i missed your calls this morning but i did, it's nearly Natt n Adie's weekend of froclicking whoohoo ( which as you know means drinking far too much of EVERYTHING, crying or laughing allnight and uhm falling over?) Ooo and hello Richard glad you both enjoyed the wedding you went to :o) has Adie asked you to come and see us this weekend for a couple of hours after work? xx

Adie said...

I aint going nowhere.. WHOAH NO!!
Im so gonna die.. If not from been hit by a car or some bizarre freak accident then just by the amount of alcohol I drink in a night! :-P